- Sat 3th Feb: 10am - 6pm
- Sun 4th Feb: 10am - 6pm (Comp day)
- Mon 5th Feb: 10am - 6pm (Flochella)
Passes available at the NZBC tent during the event, EFTPOS is available. Identification could be requested when purchasing passes and all passes are non refundable. Child pass 14 & under
- Child – 5 Bombs $8
- Adult – 5 Bombs $10
- Child – Day Bomb Pass $22
- Adult – Day Bomb Pass $28
Registrations for the Comp
Opening online on the 1st January
Frequently Asked Questions
If I buy a Day Bomb Pass what happens on the Comp day?
From 3pm to 5pm you wont be able to use the tower so make sure you bomb hard earlier in the day.
If I buy a 5 Bomb Pass can it be used on multiple days?
Yes, however they can only be used at the 2018 event.
Can I come and watch the event for free?
Yes, absolutely. However on the Monday it is only for people who hold a Flochella pass.
Are we able to bring alcohol
This is an alcohol and drug free event.
Got more questions?
Contact us personally.
NZBC Tower Rules
- If you can’t swim, you can’t bomb.
- Make sure your landing is clear before you bomb.
- Only one bomber at a time.
- No bombing under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Running isn’t cool. Walk only.
- Only bomb from the designated platforms.
- Notify Crew of any medical issues.
- Parents/guardians must supervise their children.
- All participants bomb at their own risk.
- By following these rules you’ll have a great day, if not you can’t bomb.
By bombing off structure you agree not to take any legal action against the organisers, their staff or volunteers, other participants or sponsors in relation to any injury or loss suffered by you as a result of participating, however such loss or injury occurs.