- Male Open
- Female Open
- Ball Pop Open
- Youth (13 to 16yrs)
- Child (12yrs and Under)
Schedule - Sat 4th & Sun 5th Feb
Register online now (click here)
- Check In
Anytime Saturday or Sunday before 10.45am
- Qualifying Sessions
Saturday 3pm to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 11.30am
- Prize Giving
Straight after the Finals
If you are at the event on Saturday (4th Feb) it is highly recommend to use this time to qualify.
Register for the Comp online (click here) otherwise register at the event on Saturday (4th Feb). All Registrations close at 7pm on Saturday 4th Feb.
Online Entry Fees:
- Open Male: $24
- Open Female: $18
- Ball Pop: $15
- Youth Male: $15
- Youth Female: $12
- Child: $10
- To secure a place in the Comp it is recommend you register online, it takes 2 minutes.
- If you would like to practice your bombing before the competition starts you will need to purchase a Pass (click here). You can also purchase Passes at the event, starting at $5.
- Enter multiple divisions i.e. Youth & Ball Pop.
- You can go up a division but not down a division i.e. 15 year old can enter the Open division.
There's over $15,000 worth of prizes including $5,000 in cash!
All place getters (1st, 2nd & 3rd) will receive great prizes. These range depending on division and place but some examples are:
- 1st Male Open: $2,000 cash plus a variety of other prizes
- 1st Ball Pop: $500 cash plus a variety of other prizes
Each competitor goes into the draw to win multiple spot prizes. You will need to be present at the prize giving to receive these and be wearing your competition wristband as the numbers are drawn from these.
Check In and collect your competitor’s wristband at the NZ Bomb Comp tent anytime on Saturday or on the Sunday before 10.45am.
In each division each competitor will do 2 bombs of their choice (ie. Manu, Staple, etc). These can be completed anytime in the session slots. From this the panel of judges will settle a competitor short list for the finals.
In each division each competitor will do 2 bombs of their choice (ie. Manu, Staple, etc). Each division will bomb together i.e. Child's division at 1pm and so on. The panel of judges will score them on a points based system. See Judging Criteria for information.
- Ball Pop is judged on maximum height of ball, competitors to provide their own ball.
- Semi Finals will be held depending on the number of registered competitors in each division.
- A variety of platform heights will be available.
- The judges decision will be final.
Each Bomb will be judged on:
- Height of Splash
- Volume of splash
- Overall Execution
- Ball Pop - Maximum height of ball